Saturday, January 23, 2010

Failing

I KNOW I SHOULD BE POSTING MORE >.< I WILL NOW!!!

Now on with my life..

On Boxing day i got a laptop for my birthday =] a dv6- 2005tx hp laptop pretty cool but i had to spend 6 hours with my dad to find the laptop, it was sold out everywhere >.<.

I got Modern warfare 2 on the same day. Pretty cool but i found out my PC couldnt handle it but luckily my laptop could yay!~ Played for some time and found many things that could be improved with the game. Infinity Ward sucks pretty bad imo.

Mum came back from china after new years.

Went BBQ with friends / went to their house blah blah blah

and to present day - I'm feeling really dead right now, probably cause i feel like i want to vomit =( my stomach feels very bad, feels like its about to bursts ugh. I think i've been drinking too much orange juice today.

Schools in a week, i really don't want to go =/ I reckon i probably forgotten all my maths and stuff. Screwed myself over.

But on the bright side I watched Invictus yesterday and it was excellent movie and today i watched Sherlock holmes. It was good but it wasn't as good, probably because of my stomach =/.

No comments:

Post a Comment