Sunday, March 28, 2010

Time is flying like the wind >.>

Hey!..
After starting school in year 11 I've come to realise time flies. When I was a kid time was slow and kinda fun, always striving for a better tomorrow (lol wut?). I meant like when you're a kid you have fun running playing tips, hide'n'seek or whatever but now after finishing year 10 and going to year 11 there was a big jump. Days felt like hours, hours felt like minutes. Time was really fast and still is.
My theory is that when your a kid you have a fun slow time, an enjoyable time but as soon as the holidays are over and you start year 11 your life starts to accelerate like a iunno sports car (RX-7??) After getting married and settling down, probably time begins to slow down again when I'm in my 50's or 60's or even retired. And then I'm just gonna reminiscence about the past and yeh.. Don't like to think too far.

I'm still in my prime age!! Gotta have fun, and study too (lol i should be studying atm got test tmrw and wedns 1/2 yearly too >.>)

side note: wonder if msn will tell this blog to my friends lol, kinda dont want zem to know xD~

Anywayz TTYNT

No comments:

Post a Comment