Wednesday, November 3, 2010

EMOOOO --> CHANGE!

Dayum, man just realised how pessimistic my posts are :O

OPTIMISTIC POWER GOOO!

Anyways, school's been alright, although I'm beginning to struggle, especially English; my language is terrible -_-

I stumbled upon this quote and it was epic! I've seen it before but i saw it again today and had to post it here :D

"When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy.' They told me I didn't understand the assignment and I told them they didn't understand life."

whooow - did someone just get snapped! haha so epic.

and oh yeah started HSC :O
gonna be tough this year, very tough!

One more thing! my left eye hurts, like beneath the eye.. :( apparently (according to the sleeping expert :P) i slept on my eye and thats why it hurts. It feels like someone punched it, feels swollen =.O <-- exaggerated face xD

niiways aterlays abybays :P

No comments:

Post a Comment