Monday, June 20, 2011

Changing sleeping habits

So I didn't sleep yesterday but when I got home to day I slept at 5 and woke up like 1am-ish

Made me think about changing my sleeping habits cause it's too loud during the night for me to study; my dad watches tv, mum and dad walks around, occasionally my bro too, yada yada yada..

Like right now it's super quiet, and it feels like another word that comes out of my mouth will wake everyone up lol but I still feel tired that's the thing, so idk :S maybe it's cause i haven't slept for a day lol

oh yeah lol, like Since I hadn't slept at all yesterday I was thinking of sleeping for like 2 hours or so after school and I should've woken up at like 7:30ish but I didn't. Instead I woke up at 1am-ish which pretty much fucked me up since I had a test tmrw/today. When I woke up I was like fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck and when I stood up I was like this is hangover Malcolm's style xD.. later my mum woke up to go to the toilet and I asked her what happened cause like I told her to wake me up, I also set an alarm on my phone which didn't go on and couldn't find when I woke up. She told me that my alarm did go off, she did come wake me up but we apparently both agreed that I should go back to sleep LOL much?

well anyways I think I've procrastinated enough gonna go back to studying lol

autobots roll out

No comments:

Post a Comment