Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sooooo Uckfayed...

Okay so I have this lazy habit of procrastinating.. Fucking terrible, horrible. I set out a planned timetable to do my work and instead it failed, and now I'm left with all the work due the night before. GOOD WORK MALCOLM! GOOD WORK!

Lol and just a moment ago my friend called me and asked me about a question which I didn't do on the booklet and I uttered complete bullshit and it was right LMAO go me! pretty epic, celebrated a bit after :L

Anyways the other day I hit my head on the bus, lost balance and barely made it out of the bus standing (getting off at my stop). Pretty fail yet epic at the same time :D.



Song so good, so catchy I wish I could sing that good
www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF0i7_NcnlA

still kinda liked original better cause of chris' dance, although it looks weird and gay, it looks cool and epic xD


Alrights, I'm gonna geets (always wanted to say that but won't do so in RL cause it's vernon's thing hahaha)

Aterlays lligatoranays haha

p.s I am procrastinating right now lol

No comments:

Post a Comment