Saturday, August 13, 2011

Can't stop thinking..

I have a habit of reminiscing about the past whenever I'm alone or idle. I hate that habit but I can't stop myself thinking about the past..I usually think about the embarrassing moments and drown my face with my hands >.<

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QziEaz1mc1I

^ was just going through my youtube favourites and stumbled upon that. After listening to it, I felt depressed :/ and seeing it being posted 4 years ago made me realise how far I've gone and how different things were once then........


ANYWAYS fun fact about me... Sometimes I have mad random mindfucks and i become semi-paralyzed..lol...I think i mentioned this in earlier posts but oh der werlls

*edit* I just wanna point out that I'm normal and not in any way mentally retarded or anything..lol.. I know that it might sound like it but I'm not...ahaha...I sound very convincing don't I....

No comments:

Post a Comment