Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Tempo changed sleeping habits

So like I changed my sleeping habits this past week and basically it goes like this:

Sleep at 2-3pm in the afternoon
Wake up at 12-1am in the morning and supposedly study through dawn and go to school..

So right now I'm having my trials and I pretty much failed english / (going to) maths

other subjects seem fine..hopefully lol..

aaaand back to the sleeping habit thing.. so I'm suppose to study right? but I've been procrastinating :/ I usually start doing work at like 3ish.. and I don't do as much as I wanted.. which sucks :(

and I better get back to studying......

*edit* completely forgot lol.. This sleep habit of mine is gonna go back to normal after today as I got no tests/ school until next Wednesday. So after my test today I'm gonna go sleep and sleep til tmrw morn like probs 7am but I doubt I'll sleep that much, probs gonna wake up earlier

p.s that song i linked before.. sounds horrible now..lol.. It was a one time thing...Guess this is what haps if you listen to it a lot especially in repeat for hours :/ like i wouldn't recommend it at all.......

niiways i better go back and stop procrastinatingzoooors

No comments:

Post a Comment