Sunday, September 18, 2011

Bulding my Quotes

Ah just read a manga and saw a nice quote ;)

"The rain subsided, but - the storm in my heart was still raging"

And here's some other quotes I have:

"Heaven knows we need never be shamed of our tears, for they are rain upon the blinding dust of earth, overlaying our hard hearts"

AND

"When I play rock paper scissors, I always choose rock. then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my already clenched fist and say, oh siht I’m sorry, I thought paper would protect you, you as$hole."

"Once upon a time"

p.s copied from FB LOL!

And a final one which is gonna sound so lame cause it's from an animation so unless you watch the animation it'll look like total sh!t

Here goes nothing:


"I was very, very loney but,
Before I could call out..
I realised I didn't have a name to call.
So...
I called out for 'someone'.
I was calling in my heart.
And then you came.
Hey,
Can you tell me your name?
Next time, I'll make sure to call it out loud."


I had heaps more quotes, and they were beautiful or funny or amazing or the combination but cause my comp formatted a while before I lost everything.. :( I use to have a folder named "random stuff" and i just chucked all my crap in there xD so that my desktop would look clean :P

Anyways I'm so tired so I'm gonna sleep

Nights and aterlays

No comments:

Post a Comment