Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I'm back

Heh, I'm back.. Gone through so much shit, and got only myself to blame.. I'll try to post up past events but doubt I'll remember anything..

This will just be a short and quick update. My life sucks, I'm always on the computer and I can't even do stuff on the computer properly.. Gaming has taken over my computer entertainment which is really bad. I hardly read or find new mangas nowadays, I no longer am the person who hunger and craved for anime, asian drama stopped for some unknown reason - well I'm beginning to start again. Well kinda. I'm watching Rooftop Prince atm, pretty good but some parts are just /faceplant on the table.

Well I better get back to my Accounting h/w........

p.s. I'm so fucking lazy and I can't study... Imma cop it sooooo hard in end of semester exams..... HSC all over again.........

*edit* going to macq and doing commerce, kinda lol

No comments:

Post a Comment