Monday, May 28, 2012

wallah I will post

I swear, so lazy lol. I'm like "I'm so gonna write on my blog" but whenever I come home from uni i cbf. I always have stuff to talk about but you know, my character is killing me :/

Anyways, I'm in the middle of studying *cough* for my finals...... They're such a killer. I planned out my study timetable for the past 3 days but all I did was bludge and play games.. so bad..

Ughh, last minute studying and doing work is so stressful but I can't help but do it..

Well, on a brighter note I got Diablo III which I will be playing after my finals lol. Majority of the people I know finished the game well within a week which makes me realise how short it is, although they played long hours and that implies it is addictive lol.

and just 5 minutes ago (maybe 10) I just made up a random line:

"So many ambitions, only to be struck down by time" - Malcolm


I thought of this when I walked into my parent's room to pick up the phone (ughh so many calls lately such a bother) and saw my brother's guitar there. My brother moved out but he left his guitar here. So when I saw it I had an epiphany. My brother had an ambition with the guitar and it was to learn and master it and I remember back in the days (lol dat phrase) he use to play and learn the guitar and I remembered how excited he was when he bought it. However as days went, he had no time to play (he had work, uni and other sorts) and pretty much the guitar was just left in dust (with the exception of a few times i tried picking the guitar up but gave up lol)

Well, I got so much worry and so much time wasted.. I should be going back to studying...Fuck Microeconomics such a bothersome subject.. Not hard, just the way they word the questions......

Still got heaps of stuff but as we all know I don't have time ( rather I do have time but just waste them unnecessarily) I will talk more next time and who knows when that'll be lol..

One last note, I've become super anti-social.. Idk why but whenever I try speaking with someone it just turns awkward and there's silence.. rather I know we don't have anything in common and I'm not much of a friend with them lulz. Nonetheless I haven't been out in a long time.

FUUUUUUUUUUCK so much to talk about but one last thing like wallah, I know this'll never happen but I've imagine about this thing several times. I wish that I would be able to write a book about my highschool years of year 10-12, The transition of our big group into two groups. I don't remember much about the split, something happened, but what exactly? I know some vague things about it but I won't go over it due to time restrictions. I've always longed for our group to be together again but I know that'll never happen, after 2 years. We've walked our separate ways. I'm still friendly with the other group but lately I've not been talking to them much.. They're close yet far... I do miss hanging out with them. That I cannot deny. But..but what?

Well I pretty much skype with the boys everyday and that pretty much lets me keep in contact with them and we have fun.

fuck idk what i'm saying anymore. This post has gotten to long..

Classic outro;

Niiways, Laters

P.s I am really copping it hard LOL! I foreshadowed my falling.

No comments:

Post a Comment